304 Stainless Steel Plate Manufacturer Today is mainly for 201 and 304 stainless steel materials, and share the difference between these two materials, for reference only.
1. The difference in the content of main alloying elements.
2. The difference between domestic brands. 201 stainless steel grade: 1Cr17Mn6Ni5N. 304 stainless steel grade: 06Cr19Ni10 (or 0Cr18Ni9).
3. Performance differences. Due to the difference in chromium and nickel content and carbon content, Stainless Steel 304 is slightly softer than stainless steel 201, and 304 stainless steel has better corrosion resistance.
4. Application scope difference. 201 is mainly used in dry areas and in areas with poor quality requirements. 304 stainless steel can be used in bathrooms, kitchens and coastal wet areas.
5. The difference in plating. Vacuum plating is better than water plating, but both plating methods remove the protective film of stainless steel first. It is recommended to use 304 stainless steel for electroplating color stainless steel.