KLS Metal Clad Materials Company is a dominant and professional clad plate manufacturers in the field of metal clad materials in China.
Our clad plate has been able to help clients reduce costs and create value in heavy industries like oil and gas, chemical processing, Salt making, sea water desalinization, paper and pulp and electricity.we take immense pride in being able to help them achieve greater success in their industry with our advanced metal clad materials and professional service. Strict quality control and professional personnel, to provideyou with the best products and services, welcome to contact us！
KLS clad plate is a composite steel plate made by bonding one or both sides of carbon or low alloy steel (the base material) to stainless steel etc. KLS clad plate offers a cost effective solution for the construction, shipbuilding and manufacture of certain types of industrial tanks (including pressure vessels).
Explosion welding, which joins metal plates together in a solid state while retaining each metal’s mechanical, electrical and corrosion properties;
Roll bonding, which is a solid-state welding process that passes two or more metals through a pair of flat rollers to bond distinct metals;
Welding overlay which melts a cladding layer onto the surface of a similar metal to form a stronger base material.
Clad metals most often consist of clad steel, which join steel or stainless steel with reactive metals and nickel, copper and aluminum alloys. Metal clad steel is then designed into cylinders, plates, tube sheets and transition joints used for products like heat exchangers, tanks, processing vessels, material-handling equipment, storage equipment and others.
Some examples of common clad metal combinations
• Copper Composite Panel: Copper on steel helps promote electrical conductivity, corrosion resistance and facilitates soldering and is good for immersion heaters and electrical switch parts.
• Nickel on steel creates corrosion and erosion resistance for furnace parts, blowers and chemical equipment. It’s more durable than electroplating.
• Titanium Clad Steel Plate: Titanium on carbon steel ensures high-temperature corrosion resistance, which is particularly desirable for mining operations.
• Silver on copper provides oxidation resistance to surface of conductors, for high-frequency electrical coils, conductors, and braiding.
• Gold on copper creates chemical resistance to a low-cost base metal for chemical processing equipment.
Oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical industries as well as refining and hydroprocessing in the power generation industry, specifically in pressure vessels, condensers, heat exchangers and pipelines.