Characteristics of explosive compounding process
Stainless Steel Clad Plate
1. Because the explosive composite is cold processed, it can produce many kinds of metal composite panels in addition to stainless steel composite panels, such as titanium, copper, aluminum and so on.
2. Explosive composite can produce stainless steel composite plates with a total thickness of several hundred millimeters, such as some large bases and tube plates. However, it is not suitable for the production of thinner clad steel plates with a total thickness of less than 10 mm.
3. The explosive compound uses the energy production of explosives, which will cause vibration, noise and smoke pollution to the environment. However, the equipment investment is low, and there are hundreds of domestic explosion production plants. Due to the limitation of weather and other process conditions, the production efficiency of explosive compound is low.
Hot-rolled composite process characteristics
1. It is produced by large-scale medium plate rolling mill and hot continuous rolling mill, so the production efficiency is high and the supply speed is fast. The product format is large and the thickness can be freely combined. Stainless steel cladding thickness over 0.5mm can be produced. But the investment is large, so there are fewer manufacturers.
2. Due to the limitation of the reduction ratio of rolled steel, the hot-rolled production is not yet able to produce composite steel plates with a thickness of 50mm or more, and it is not convenient to produce various small batches, circular composite plates and other special-shaped composite plates. Advantages of hot-rolled composite panels 6, 8, and 10 mm thin-gauge composite panels. Under hot continuous rolling conditions, it can produce composite coils, reduce production costs, and meet more user needs.
3. Under current technical conditions, the hot rolling process cannot directly produce titanium, copper, aluminum and other non-ferrous metal composite plates.
In summary, the two very different production processes have their own characteristics, and exist and develop at the same time to meet the vastly different needs of different users. The explosive rolling method is a combination of the aforementioned two processes.
Our company has Stainless Steel Clad Plate on sale, welcome to contact us.